Hi there! I’m Arianna and I have a huge passion for yoga but an even bigger heart for Jesus. It all started in a small, studio smack dab in the middle of Buckhead. Just me, my mat, and Instagram. After a year of practicing on my own, I mustered up the courage to take my first yoga class, which ended up becoming the first step into an entirely new fitness journey I never saw coming! Long story short, God put it on my heart to take my passion for yoga and incorporate His love in it as well.
Through thoughtfully planned vinyasas and a blend of carefully selected music, I enjoy guiding my students, breath-to-movement, through their individual practices. I design sequences that require minimal demonstration while still maintaining a mental and physical challenge. Modifications and/or variations of each asana are always available as each class is delivered in both English and Sanskrit. Ultimately I strive to allow my students to experience liberation through their practices by offering asanas that build functional, intrinsic strength rather than superficial strength that will be used in their day to day lives.
200 Hour Power Vinyasa Training Buckhead, Georgia
Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training Sandy Springs, Georgia
Corepower Yoga November 2018
Teacher Training Extensions Sandy Springs, Georgia
Corepower Yoga December 2019
First Aid/ CPR/ AED Certified Norcross, GA
American Heart Association August 2017
Valdosta State University Valdosta, Ga
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Art May 2013
Savannah College of Art & Design Atlanta, Ga
Current MFA Graduate Student March 2019
· Certified Yoga Teacher | Yoga Alliance Certified
· Certified Yoga Sculpt Teacher | Yoga Alliance Certified
· Familiar with yoga philosophy, muscular anatomy and meditation.
· Ability to develop beginner, intermediate and experienced level sequences.
· Ability to modify any area of a class to fit the needs of all students.
· Ability to balance multiple classes a week
· Knowledgeable in Sanskrit.
· Familiar and knowledgeable with prenatal yoga.
· Knowledgeable in use of hands-on-assisting.
· Ability to deliver educational, exciting classes leaving students refreshed and empowered.
Yoga Instructor | Tybody Fitness
Atlanta, GA 8/22/2017- Current
· Craft and memorize vinyasa sequences for every class
· Arrive early/ remain after class to answer all questions and concerns
· Energetically greet all familiar and new students
· Guide students safely and effectively through a 45 minute sequence
· Demo to class practices and techniques
· Offer hands on assists, adjustments, modifications and variations to students
· Challenge, encourage, and congratulate students often
· Wear appropriate and professional fitness attire at all times
· Take into account any health problems and teach accordingly
Bring a Beginner Day Summer 2017 | Core Power Yoga, Buckhead
Bring a Beginner Day Winter 2018 | Core Power Yoga, Buckhead
Partner Teaching | Core Power Yoga, Buckhead
Partner Teaching | Core Power Yoga, Sandy Springs
Yoga Sculpt Student Teaching | Core Power Yoga, Sandy Springs
Volunteer Teaching | Various Locations, Atlanta
90 Degrees by Reflex | 2016
Yoga For Climbers | 2016
Black Health Lifestyle | 2017
Colors of Yoga | 2016, 2017, 2018
Hotlanta Yoga | 2018
Black Girl Yoga | 2017, 2018
Yoga For Unity | 2018
Fit Freaks Worldwide | 2018
Yogaliscious | 2019
*References Available Upon Request*